Foundation House is committed to maintaining service continuity in this challenging COVID-19 environment. With the Melbourne metropolitan area and Mitchell Shire returning to Stage 3 restrictions, it is more important than ever that we remain steadfast in our commitment to our clients and their communities.
Our core commitments continue to be:
- To maintain delivering high-quality services to our clients and their communities
- To adjust our approach and utilise new resources and techniques to continue delivering our suite of programs
- To safeguard the health and wellbeing of our staff
- To contribute to the wider community effort in reducing the transmission rate of the coronavirus.
Services for clients
We continue to receive referrals and continue to deliver counselling and advocacy, mostly by phone and video-conference and, when essential and safe to do so, face-to-face sessions in line with governmental advice for mental health services.
- Please call (03) 9389 8900 to speak with us
- If there is an urgent situation outside of normal hours and you have been unable to reach us please call Lifeline on 13 11 14, choose option ‘2’ for an interpreter
- If there is an emergency please call 000
- We welcome referrals, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Make a Referral page
- Our office premises are closed to the public until further notice.
Information in community languages
Please visit the Department of Health and Human Services website for in-language advice and information.
Practice Development and Learning program
Please visit the Learning page for information.