Every family wants their children to have a good start to Kindergarten and school.
This workshop for families will help you to:
- Support my child over the holidays, and get ready for kindergarten and school;
- Prepare for the first day of kindergarten and school;
- Be partners with your kindergarten and school.
Families with young children who speak Dari
Foundation House is able to offer professional development for those working with children and families in early years through the support of the Victorian Department of Education and Training, therefore there is no charge for this workshop.
- 18th October 2023
- 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM AEDT
- Online via Zoom
- Presenters: Community liaison workers supported by Foundation House Early Years Program
- This workshop is a FREE professional learning day presented by Foundation House
- Registrations essential