This workshop is aimed at teachers, school leaders and education support staff working with senior students in years 10-12 who are of refugee backgrounds. We provide participants with a broad range of strategies to support student learning, behaviour, wellbeing, and pathways.
- Understanding the particular needs of senior students of refugee backgrounds with regards to their learning, wellbeing and pathways;
- Using case studies to help illustrate the challenges students of refugee backgrounds may face in completing their VCE or VCAL certificate; and
- Reflecting on current practices and consider a range of strategies to support students in these important school years.
Teachers, School Leaders, Pathways Practitioners, Wellbeing staff and other interested school professionals.
Foundation House Education & Early Years Program is able to provide a professional development program to teachers and those working in and with schools through the support of the Department of Education and Training, therefore no charge to participants for this workshop.
- Thursday 2nd March 2023
- 9:30 AM – 1:00 PM AEDT
- Online via Zoom
- Presented by Allison Greene
- This workshop is a FREE professional learning day presented by Foundation House
- Registrations essential