This professional learning workshop introduces how services can support families of refugee background in early years transitioning between services, especially from kindergarten to school and the Foundation House Trauma Recovery Framework.
- Practical strategies and communication ideas for kindergartens and schools to support transition;
- Schools, kindergartens and early years services partnering locally to support transition; and
- Support and resources.
Professionals from a variety of Early Years programs and services including Educators; Teachers and Nurses from Kindergartens; Maternal and Child Health, Child Care and Supported Playgroups; Prep/Foundation Teachers; School Leaders and Transition Coordinators.
NO PRE-REQUISITE REQUIRED
Foundation House is able to offer professional development for those working with children and families in early years through the support of the Victorian Department of Education and Training, therefore there is no charge for this workshop.
- Wednesday 11th October 2023
- 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM AEDT
- Online via Zoom
- Presented by Allison Greene & Kathy Cooney
- This workshop is a FREE professional learning day presented by Foundation House
- Registrations essential